Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Not so new owner but new to the forum... Long Island

OP
LifelessDro
Thread Starter #4
WELCOME!

You are about 15 minutes away from one of the best tuners of these cars (Dizzy Tuning in Rocky Point), if you decide to go that route. [wink] [thumb]
Thanks for the heads up, I've definitely heard of them. I actually work for one of the dodge dealers so I deal with a lot of shops in the area so names float around a lot, I'll check them out

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Located currently in eastern Long Island. Just recently started modding and doing little things here and there to the car. Definitely wanna get some cruises in or meets
Meets are kinda meh, much more fun to go on drives! Get to use the car for what it's meant to do.... within the bounds of the law, of course ;) (got a Valentine One for those higher speed highway blasts)

I live in east Queens, I would love to find some owners to do some drives.
I'm always on Long Island when I do my pleasure runs.... I usually take the northern state out to sagitos and then down to the southern state and back into queens, or the other way around.

I have a buddy with a 2018 WRX that often comes out for drives. Met him on Reddit and hooked up with a Miata/WRX crew in westchester for an awesome drive last year. Unfortunately, the organizer went M.I.A. and have yet to find something as good. The dude had everything planned out, knew all of the roads like the back of his hand. I even bought 4 walkie talkies on his advice.

My buddy mentioned some awesome roads in Long beach, I think. I bet out east on the Island there's some good twisties... the North Shore is nice and country-like, that I know.

Edit:
I see you're in Coram, that's some nice country area. I had an old friend out in Selden.... I remember having some high speed fun on North Ocean Ave back in the day.

Last edited:
OP
LifelessDro
Thread Starter #12
A whole lot of you id like to quote obviously, but thank you for the welcome everyone. My only current quest is doing some accesport research before heading over to the guys at dizzy tuning here.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Meets are kinda meh, much more fun to go on drives! Get to use the car for what it's meant to do.... within the bounds of the law, of course ;) (got a Valentine One for those higher speed highway blasts)

I live in east Queens, I would love to find some owners to do some drives.
I'm always on Long Island when I do my pleasure runs.... I usually take the northern state out to sagitos and then down to the southern state and back into queens, or the other way around.

I have a buddy with a 2018 WRX that often comes out for drives. Met him on Reddit and hooked up with a Miata/WRX crew in westchester for an awesome drive last year. Unfortunately, the organizer went M.I.A. and have yet to find something as good. The dude had everything planned out, knew all of the roads like the back of his hand. I even bought 4 walkie talkies on his advice.

My buddy mentioned some awesome roads in Long beach, I think. I bet out east on the Island there's some good twisties... the North Shore is nice and country-like, that I know.

Edit:
I see you're in Coram, that's some nice country area. I had an old friend out in Selden.... I remember having some high speed fun on North Ocean Ave back in the day.
OLD MONTAUK HIGHWAY!!