Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Now Available from COBB - Fiesta FMIC Upgrades!!

For those who have not seen, COBB is now offering three different intercooler upgrade options for your Ford Fiesta ST!!

Ford Fiesta ST (FMIC) Front Mount Intercooler Kit

The COBB Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) Kit for your Fiesta ST is the easiest way to drastically improve power when coupled with tuning from the Accessport. Even when stock, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak. By using a 55% larger core with streamlined piping that is a direct bolt-on solution, your Fiesta ST will come alive with charge air that's up to 100 DEGREES COOLER. Off the shelf maps are available for the Ford Fiesta ST Accessport so it's tuned right out of the box!!

Features:

Custom Cast Endtanks with COBB Logo
27.5" x 6" x 3" Bar and Plate Core
2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing
4-Ply Silicone Couplers
No Cutting or Drilling Required

More Information: http://www.cobbtuning.com/Ford-Fiesta-ST-FMIC-Front-Mount-Intercooler-Kit-p/701500.htm

Ford Fiesta ST Hard Pipe Kit

Replacing the factory plastic tubing with 2.5" mandrel bent piping, the COBB Fiesta ST Hard Pipe Kit removes restriction and improves airflow to the engine of your Fiesta ST. The COBB Fiesta ST Hard Pipe Kit consists of single piece pipes made from mandrel bent aluminum tubing on both the cold side and hot side of the intercooler. The results are weld-free pipes from the turbo outlet to intercooler inlet and from the intercooler outlet to the throttle body. COBB silicone hose couplings and heavy duty T-Bolt hose clamps finish off this kit and ensure the pipes stay put.

Features:
2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing
4-Ply Silicone Couplers
Powdercoated Wrinkle Black
Works with Stock or COBB Intercooler
Increased Air Flow

More Information: http://www.cobbtuning.com/Ford-Fiesta-ST-Hard-Pipe-Kit-p/701550.htm

Ford Fiesta ST Intercooler Upgrade

The COBB Fiesta ST Intercooler Upgrade is the easiest way to drastically improve power when coupled with tuning from the Accessport. Even when stock, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak. By using a 55% larger core, your Fiesta ST will come alive with the new found colder charge air. This upgrade requires no modification to the car for an easy installation. Factory-like fitment for the Fiesta ST.

Features:
Custom Cast Endtanks with COBB Logo
27.5" x 6" x 3" Bar and Plate Core
No Cutting or Drilling Required
Works with Stock or COBB Piping
Increased Cooling Efficiency

More Information: http://www.cobbtuning.com/Ford-Fiesta-ST-Intercooler-Upgrade-p/701502.htm

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Great! As soon as you guys release your new intake (hopefully very soon) I plan on driving over to Cobb SoCal to have everything installed and tuned....

Hello Cobb,

Do you think to sell the FMIC in paint in black like this directly from cobb?

Thanks!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Mine came in without the stencil :( :( :( Can anyone tell me where to find one?
I know how you feel...my mountune intercooler came without a stencil. I didn't want to wait for one in the mail and I'm not about to take the bumper back off just to spray the stencil either.