Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS OEM brake pads, H1 LED bulbs

Trader history for Philippe (1)

Front Motorcraft brake pads, the ones that comes with summer tires (the most agressive ones). Brand new in box with hardware. 55$

Rear Motorcraft brake pads, the ones that comes with summer tires (the most agressive ones). Brand new in box with hardware 35$

Aukee H1 LED bulbs, 50W, 6000K with the needed holder. Brand new, never installed. One electrical terminal was removed when I bought them from Amazon, I reinstalled a new one. Ready to install in North American High beam Fiesta. 25$

All prices are in US$, + Paypal fees, + shipping from Quebec, Canada

IMG_3838.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG
IMG_3840.JPG

IMG_3834.JPG

IMG_3835.JPG

IMG_3836.JPG

IMG_3837.JPG

IMG_3842.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
The lights don't look right. Got a clearer pic of what you have right now? What part was replaced?

OP
Philippe
Thread Starter #4
The lights don't look right. Got a clearer pic of what you have right now? What part was replaced?
I added 2 pictures for clarity. One electrical terminal was crimped incorrectly from factory, I installed a new one and added heat shrink tubing to the other one. It is visible on the last image.

The bulbs are brand new. They look right to me for sure!