Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Officially new owner in Wisconsin

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for the help last week with deciding on the car for me. Last night I went and picked up my 2016 Fiesta ST. And so far I am absolutely in love with it, I don't want to stop driving lol. I will try to get some pictures up later today if I get a chance. Thanks again for the help, and I can't wait to see what this car can all do :)!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Welcome aboard! The Wisconsin FiST group grows again![cheers] There is a Facebook page as well, the link to help find it is in our southeast Wisconsin thread and the cars and coffee thread, I hope to see you at some of the meets in the spring.

Congrats and welcome! I grew up in Wisconsin, and frequently drive back through the Milwaukee area! Hope to see you on the roads!

Congratulations I know you just want to drive and drive.My son doesn't understand but I won't let him drive it.He has his toys.

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum! You're not too far away from us being up there in Wisconsin. If you ever have any questions about the parts we sell, don't hesitate to ask!