Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

only 3 cp-e rear motor mounts left at the $135 SALE Price *ends this Friday!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

If anyone has been thinking about one of these I highly recommend it! After about 300 miles the added NVH has almost disappeared, and the all around feel of the car has just increased substantially.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
If anyone has been thinking about one of these I highly recommend it! After about 300 miles the added NVH has almost disappeared, and the all around feel of the car has just increased substantially.
Jumped on this deal already. Ron hooks it up! [clap][clap][clap][clap]
thanks guys

now everyone really has to act FAST

there is ONLY 1
left

LOL

[sing]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
and then there were none???

I'm checking cp-e stock

but I'm pretty sure I cleaned them out too

until they produce more.....

thanks !!!!!!!![thumb]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I had the Cobb variant on for months, what a pos! Made me hate the cars shifting and feel (noodles in s bath tub)

The cpe I have on now is amazing, I did not feel any vibrations , like zero. Ty Ron as always for the best prices and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got the chance to take the car on a nice long drive, half of which was spirited and half was in LA traffic. WOW the RMM makes a big difference for the better. Car feels much more planted, torque steer is substantially reduced, and the NVH is negligible considering how much better the car feels. Cant believe I waited so long to purchase it. Also the part made it from Whoosh to California in 3 days. Can't beat that [like]