Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Orsen Under Armour Protection

Pete

The lower spoiler I removed as it would drag on the ground during my rally driving on dirt roads. It is just held on by clips.

Did you cut some of the plastic spoiler looking thing? Mine is long as hell...scrapes everything especially snow. I snow plowed with it a few times, the city should pay me for it lol

I'm currently in Manila for vacation and was able to find a local distributor. I'll pick it up sometime next week and will post pics. I emailed Orsen and they replied that it will fit the US spec ST. The price is reasonable and if I can bring back several I will do so.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
I'm currently in Manila for vacation and was able to find a local distributor. I'll pick it up sometime next week and will post pics. I emailed Orsen and they replied that it will fit the US spec ST. The price is reasonable and if I can bring back several I will do so.
Ill buy one for a reasonable price

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I do want one as well either this or the skid plate. I just want more protection to the underside when dealing with gravel roads. Keep us posted on how it fits and the companies plans/ability to ship to North America. Also do enjoy your vacation.

I do want one as well either this or the skid plate. I just want more protection to the underside when dealing with gravel roads. Keep us posted on how it fits and the companies plans/ability to ship to North America. Also do enjoy your vacation.
Thanks Canadian Guy...from one Canuck to another. I'm also shopping for Rota rims as they made here. I've seen some Fiestas here with wheels that are are not available for USDM.

Young L

If you're military stationed in Germany, there's plenty of Filipinos. Just go to the BX/PX.
No bullshit ive seriously asked but I think it creeps them out cause im some random white guy asking for dinuguan

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
No bullshit ive seriously asked but I think it creeps them out cause im some random white guy asking for dinuguan
ANYONE not Filipino, raised on the island, asking for dinuguan would creep me out too.

For some reason, it is only used on the diesel version here in Denmark, but it fits perfectly on my 2015 FiST.
I have pictures, will post later today.