Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Orsen Under Armour Protection

Young L

picked it up yesterday, realized i didnt get the hardware for it = fail. An it wont be in for a couple days and im going out of town tomorrow. Should be able to get them on the 22nd the day I head to the Ring.

Young L

So far its a no go. Tried to get it on tonight and Id have to modify it to make it fit which I dont mind just didnt have the time to

Is yours an US spec ? It fitted perfectly on my EURO spec, all holes lined up and everything, took no more than 3 minutes to fit.

Young L

yea its a US spec. I figured since its a "world platform" the cradle would be the same but its not.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hmm just the mounting or other things not lining up like filter access, front lip etc.. Still super interested, wonder wont Orsen would say if you email them what modification are needed. Keep us post

Young L

Can you show a pic on how far off the orsen unit is to the us spec.
I can try, but its seriously not close but i think i can get it to work.

Hmm just the mounting or other things not lining up like filter access, front lip etc.. Still super interested, wonder wont Orsen would say if you email them what modification are needed. Keep us post
Mounting points dont really line up.with some cutting and making new holes it might.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
cause it was "special order" i cant return it so i might as well just mod it
Good luck. Still think if you contact the manufacturer they may do something seeing that at the beginning of this thread they were curious if it would fit. If it is only moving mounting holes and that there is interest (at least on this forum) it may be worth their time.

Young L

[MENTION=1306]Young L[/MENTION] Did you get it to fit? Any pictures?
No i havent had the time. I might mess with it when winter gets here to keep the road salts from the motor but ill probably end up sellin it to a euro guy since it seems to bolt right up to there engine cradle.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
No i havent had the time. I might mess with it when winter gets here to keep the road salts from the motor but ill probably end up sellin it to a euro guy since it seems to bolt right up to there engine cradle.
Thanks. Wish I was closer to you. Well keep us posted. May contact them directly for options.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
While I was with Skid Plate Guy we also tried the Orsen Europe spec Under Armor Shield. With the brackets he has it does fit. I will get pictures this weekend. That will be another option for everyone. Just be mindful it will likely only stop gravel and lighter stuff. The shield has less clearance than the Aluminum Skid plate between it and the motor. [MENTION=1306]Young L[/MENTION] tagging you to show it works with the correct hardware.

Link to aluminum one.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...-North-America?p=105535&viewfull=1#post105535