Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P025B code, blowing F25 fuse PLEASE HELP

So, my 2016 FiST died and it popped a bunch of codes and blew the F11 fuse. Ford dealership told me it was the fuel relay module that was bad. Replaced that (which is a pain in the ass because it’s under the driver seat) and it died again. Before it died the only code is displayed was the P025B code. It was running perfect the day before it blew without any issues. It has a Cobb stage 2 93 tune, Velossa big mouth intake and a Turbosmart 50/50 bov, which I don’t think is the source of the issue. I don’t want to spend the money on a fuel pump until I absolutely have to.
Has anyone had any similar issues?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My emission fuse #24 blew somehow and i got the same code and a couple others. Replaced the fuse no more problems* check all the fuses..one by one.

Hi! I wanted to ask you if you could fix the problem for your car because this is happening to my car too.

OP
K
Thread Starter #5
Hi! I wanted to ask you if you could fix the problem for your car because this is happening to my car too.
unfortunately I haven’t figured it out. It has been at the Ford dealership since I posted this and they’ve yet to figure it out even with ST engineers. They know it’s something to do with the Fuel but they’ve replaced PCM, fuel relay module, fuel pump and ECU. And no luck, honestly I believe it’s a short in the wire but they said they’ve checked it but don’t believe they’ve done it all. I’ll post again once I have an update

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hve them inspect/Check the Boost Solenoid wiring* That is what i believe was causing my #24 emission Fuse to blow. Replaced with a new pigtail connector kit and been up a running for a long while now