Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P061A Code?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
What does this mean? No engine light or anything, just figured I'd check and it popped up. Car feels fine. I blew off my charge pipe hose last week but that's long been fixed. I have a V3 FMIC, MT induction kit, and cat back. Plus 1 step colder plugs. Any ideas?

Attachments

Se7eN

What does this mean? No engine light or anything, just figured I'd check and it popped up. Car feels fine. I blew off my charge pipe hose last week but that's long been fixed. I have a V3 FMIC, MT induction kit, and cat back. Plus 1 step colder plugs. Any ideas?
Erase it and see if it pops up again.

I've seen it before it is a torque code that used to come up with OTS tunes if the car exceeded a determined torque value. It was supposed to be fixed in the new OTS revisions.

Nope. I flashed my current E30 tune by Dizzy probably a month ago. Been the same since.
When I switched to Dizzy for my E30 tune, I had this code start to pop up. I clear it, but comes back every so often. Haven't had time to reach out to Jason, but my money is on the tune/AP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'll clear it and see if it comes up again. It could be an old code, I’ve never actually checked them before.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
My dizzy tune throws that code. It’s from exceeding the level of torque the ecu expects.

I reached out to Jason, and he said it was perfectly normal.
I just got that code after flashing a DIzzy tune. Good to know it's not an issue.
The car is afraid of all it's new torque [clap]

Same here I get the same code with the Dizzytune, no actual dashlights etc come on but the analness in me wonders if the PCM torque limits can changed by Forscan.