Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P144C on 2016 fiesta ST

OP
M
Thread Starter #41
Mishi has been very responsive with me through the whole process. The last thing we did was actually tapped the metal PCV connector on their assembly that went into the factory hose. 1 thin layer of electrical tape do not over lap because it will not go back in, you will need a 1/16th of an inch over lap so you don't have any metal showing for air gaps. I'm over 3 weeks cel free. Mishi is working on a repair but myself and I guess a few other have tried this in help for them to see how it works. Seems like the fix and that fitting may be just a hair to small causing a leak. After I taped it and before I installed it I applied a little windex to the tape so it doesn't fold when going in since it is a tight fit.

OP
M
Thread Starter #42
I have since then been given a new adaptor by mishimoto. I actually put a hair over 900 miles but some how the code returned. Very weird seeing as I've gone 900 miles no issues and at 903 CEL is on. So we'll c I contacted through email which I've done since day 1 with awesome communication by them. I'll see what they say now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk