Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P219a and p1450 engine codes

Anyone know what exact part I should get to fix these codes? I read somewhere that’s it’s the EVAP purge valve or something but I wasn’t sure what the part number was. Any suggestions if that’s the part that would cause these codes?

p219a air fuel ratio imbalance bank 1
p1450 unable to bleed up bleed fuel tank vacuum

OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #3
Have you done any Mods before these codes came up? If so which ones?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
nothing at all. I had my downpipe installed over 35k miles ago (3 years ago) and my hybrid installed 20k miles ago (March of last year). That was the last mod since. The light started coming on intermittently about a month ago and now it’s popping up almost every time I start my car. I been having issues with the fill up juttering for a while though but it would always disappear after driving a few miles.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hmmm....ill put money on it's the evaporative purge solenoid having issues. Others have had this issue....maybe they will chime in. What's your mileage? Year?

OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #5
Hmmm....ill put money on it's the evaporative purge solenoid having issues. Others have had this issue....maybe they will chime in. What's your mileage? Year?

Yeah, probably. Ill blow some air into the purge valve to see if it's open or closed as well. Do you happen to know what the part number is? So far, 62k miles and a 2015

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think you want.....

C1BZ9C915A

Not positive

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I’m having the same codes pop up after almost every fill up now. 2016 with 68k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #10
I’m having the same codes pop up after almost every fill up now. 2016 with 68k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll keep you updated! I'm gonna order the part and see if that fixes the problem.

OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #11
So, I fucked the lines up and now I have to figure out a way to replace those as well. I might go with some high pressure hoses as a replacement. Also, I did a mini test and it seems that theres no leak coming from the EVAP purge valve. So, we shall see. If this doesnt work, I'm gonna replace the Vapor Canister.