Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P219A.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
So i had this code pop up on the return trip from seattle in the early dew covered post mountain run through idaho and into montana. My car did also do that odd stumble thing a few times but wasnt awful. Her milage is still down but we averaged 31mpg the whole trip.

My first check/repalce is the front o2 sensor. My question is which do you all prefer running and the cost of said sensor? I know there is bosch/ntk/motorcraft.
My old car ran best with the oe motorcraft ones.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I just had both of mine replaced. It was a matter of price - Bosch was cheaper for the upstream and Motocraft for the downstream. Bought both from RockAuto. I can't tell the difference between the old and the new one for upstream; I believe Ford uses Bosch with a different sticker on it.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thats good to know.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Sensors are one of the things that I have always had horrible luck with anything but OEM. I however cannot speak specifically to the O2 sensors in this specific car.