Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Part Out Sale

Trader history for Jaeantonio (0)

Hello everyone I hope all is well.

I have decided to not continue the Fiesta build as a few things have happened throughout the year that has set me back a bit. So i am selling almost everything I have available so far that i have taken off the car. All items were on the car for less than 1000 miles. I am willing to ship the smaller items but really want the bigger items to be picked up locally. I am located in Northern Ohio. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Cobb Access port V3 with A Pillar mount - $420 OBO (Depending on price negotiated shipping included.)
Damond Motorsports Catch Can - $200 OBO (Depending on price negotiated shipping included.)
Silvers Neomax Coilovers - $950 OBO (Local Pick up is best but willing to ship if the buyer pays the cost)
17 in Fifteen52 Tarmacs Wrapped in 215/40/17 Federal 595 Pro's With Redi Sensors - $1250 OBO ( I will include the Spline black lug nuts with these for mounting. Also Tread is near new as i did not put many miles on them)

I will have a Cobb Intake for sale also as i just need to remove it from the car this weekend will be asking $250 OBO
Last thing i have is the Cobb Down Pipe and Cobb Cat Back that are still on the car. I am willing to trade someone for the stock system and some cash on top.
Do you still have the wheels ?

OP
J
Thread Starter #29
Wheels and Coilovers have been sold. All I have left is the wing risers that I have yet to Uninstaller and the Cobb downpipe, and Cobb exhaust system. I really need to take off the exhaust but need a stock one to install. If anyone is interested in a trade let me know.

How much you thinking on the exhaust swap? Down pipe and exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk