Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Passenger side fog light replacement... what do I need to buy?

So, this past winter, due to the fact that gravel is spread on the roads when it's really icy, I got what is known locally as a "Deerfoot present" (Deerfoot Trail is the closest we have here to an out-and-out freeway/expressway). Namely, a larger bit of gravel or a stone was yeeted into the front of my Fiesta ST and decided that my right passenger fog light deserved to suffer.

As far as I can tell, it's ONLY the fog light glass, the fog light itself, and the actual light housing itself that was damaged. The plastic around it looks to be totally intact, no cracks, pits, or signs of damage.

I've looked around the interwebs to see what is out there in terms of self-repair, and it is really confusing because half the sites out there sell the entire big black plastic piece with a fog light housing attached, while the other half will sell just the fog light housing. Before I buy, I thought it would be best to ask "the experts," namely this forum, what I actually should/need to buy. Please also keep in mind that I am in Canada, and some US stores/sites won't sell across the border for some reason.

Image for context: IMG_6973.jpg

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Bummer! It’s super easy to replace - all you need is a fog light. Not the plastic panel or anything. It’s just a couple of screws that hood it in. Pop out the headlight and you can reach it from above so no need to get it on a jack/lift. Not sure what a light costs, but I have my stock fog lights lying around collecting dust if you want them. Just pay shipping. They have yellow lamin-x on them.