Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PCV Quick Connector

xxiaze

Does anyone know where to source JUST the PCV squeeze lock quick connectors for the PCV system? One of mine is broke and really don’t want to buy the whole line just to fix the system.

86796633-12CB-40D2-BCDA-AC5BDD8EAEE2.jpeg

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Get any fiesta pcv hose. I had the same thing happen on my car recently. I bought one off an se and it fit just the same. Cost me 30 bucks. I can't find just the quick connects so I had to buy the whole line. But for 30 bucks I also got a spare. Personally I recommend ebay as you can get one from a junker.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #4
Yeah that particular picture is a complete assembly, and agreed that’s one way to get those but I was trying to avoid spending the 30-40$ on the complete line. Only reason I was asking about the individual pieces is because companies like mishimoto, Cobb etc have those individual pieces on their OCC kits so they had to have gotten them from somewhere to sell with their units. I guess I’ll just hit the junk yard and see if I can find me a lil’ rotting fiesta then and cut one off.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Yes but you can run oil proof line from one fitting to the other after you cut the pcv fitting off

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk