Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Performance all seasons?

Although I haven’t have time to clean the wheels or dress the tires for photographic purposes, I’ve finally got my wheels back with new Michelin AS4s. My initial thoughts are they are VERY good tires, and grip like crazy for an all season. It was dry and about 48* today in Oregon and I’ve driven it about 10 miles so far. Very impressed.

Initial turn in isn’t quite what your expect from a summer tire, but I’m willing to lose a bit of bite on turn in to get better wet traction. They’re quite, ride nicely, and seem to be almost as responsive as my Firehawks. I would highly recommend these (so far) to anyone looking for the perfect “meet in the middle” premium tire.

Sean.

Attachments

After checking out many pictures of our Fiesta ST's on fitmentindustries.com, I ordered Michelin CrossClimate 2's in a 215/45-17. I'm aware this isn't a stock size, but they look OK and not too big. The CC2's don't come in a 205/40-17 or any 40 profile in a 17 inch size, period. They work amazing in any sort of snow if you should ever see it. I'm in southern Wisconsin and have already had a few days driving in the white stuff and these CC2's stick nearly as well as any winter tires. I used to run Bridgestone Blizzaks years ago on a Nissan Sentra and these CC2's are not far off the BB's in crappy conditions.