Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philly burbs checking in

rexdriver85

Where u from man? Yea cobb ap is a definite
Boyertown/Pottstown area. Looks like the COBB Ap and a few others things will come first. Gotta be careful with the warranty though, first actual new car. I'm used to doing whatever the hell I want to my vehicles lol.

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #42
Cobb ap is a simple uninstall. Literally push the uninstall button before you would take the car into service, if you were to do something

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #43
Im in collegeville. Tooks Pottstown pd test today actually

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #45
Nice, I used to work in Spring City. Pottstown Police huh? It can get pretty rough in some spots dude haha.
Yea looking for a challenge lol
Installed cobb mount, mountune intake along with my cobb ap, car runs much better

rexdriver85

Yea looking for a challenge lol
Installed cobb mount, mountune intake along with my cobb ap, car runs much better
Well good luck man! Hopefully some meets get put together around here. Seems like a decent amount of owners are in this area. Would be great to grab some beers or go for a cruise. Not at the same time of course. Lmao. [emoji13]

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #47
Well good luck man! Hopefully some meets get put together around here. Seems like a decent amount of owners are in this area. Would be great to grab some beers or go for a cruise. Not at the same time of course. Lmao. [emoji13]
Yea lets do it. Trappe tavern has a big lot