Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Picked up a 15' Fiesta ST

Ingot silver? I found the car in Orlando after two failed carvana "purchases", drove up last thursday and made the 220 mile drive back, car ran flawlessly.

It's got Recaro seats, roof, and nav, and optional finished wheels. I've put 400 miles on it and absolutely love the car. I have an 03' Cobra that makes 500whp and this car is literally just as fun to drive as the Mustang is.

Quick question, I purchased a Cobb AP with a dizzy flash tune, anyone have spark plug recommendations? the car is bone stock down to the filter.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ingot silver? I found the car in Orlando after two failed carvana "purchases", drove up last thursday and made the 220 mile drive back, car ran flawlessly.

It's got Recaro seats, roof, and nav, and optional finished wheels. I've put 400 miles on it and absolutely love the car. I have an 03' Cobra that makes 500whp and this car is literally just as fun to drive as the Mustang is.

Quick question, I purchased a Cobb AP with a dizzy flash tune, anyone have spark plug recommendations? the car is bone stock down to the filter.
6510 NGKs gapped to .028 for you*

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! There are a lot of friendly, helpful people here, so feel free to look around.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You picked the best colour too! You'll also find that it's the easiest colour to keep clean too!

Last edited:
How's that short shifter you have? the stock one is horrible.
Not who you were asking but... All of those transmission-side mounted adapters are probably pretty similar. I love mine. Made a gigantic difference in my enjoyment of the shifters feel, but I know reduction amount and feel in general are always personal preference. Seems like engine mounts etc. are where you can really start removing play from the shifter.

Also love that color. Saw a post in one of the tire threads on here of a silver FiST on bronze Dekagrams or Pro Race 1.2's that really stood out to me. Easily one of my favorite color combos and I didn't even know until a few weeks ago!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Not who you were asking but... All of those transmission-side mounted adapters are probably pretty similar. I love mine. Made a gigantic difference in my enjoyment of the shifters feel, but I know reduction amount and feel in general are always personal preference. Seems like engine mounts etc. are where you can really start removing play from the shifter.
Welcome to the machine.
I bought the Boomba Short SHIFTER after I already had the short shift ADAPTER. While I didn't like the 50% reduction at first, I have gotten used to it. However, I will still adjust the adapter if I ever find time to do it. The Boomba moves the ball toward the rear and the driver more. THAT I love.

As far as the bushings, I took video of my 2019 and in MY not-so-humble opinion, the 2019 did NOT have ANY play in the bushings and you do not need aluminum bushings. I also pushed and pulled hard on it. No physical feel or video evidence. I did not post the video as there was no need to prove it or get in a needless discussion. I added the inserts for the engine and trans mounts given the price vs. full mounts. I like them.