Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Here's a picture of the old battle axe....just saw the sky was interesting now that I took it...noice!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

cxwrench

Just installed Whoosh V2 FMIC, Mishimoto Intercooler Piping, Whoosh Turbo Inlet Elbow, Mishimoto Intake

In next couple days I have Whoosh Catted DP and MBRP Exhaust going on...

Then the BOV on the cold side pipe where the sound symposer used to be...

I think I might purchase a tune from JST...any other suggestions?

Going to put bumper on now, inside of it was signed by someone at the Ford Factory which I thought was cool...

BTW...I know I'm putting the lights on first and then the bumper which is not the way most do it but seriously easier in my opinion just accessing fog lights and fender/bumper bolts from wheel well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Is your town's name where the automotive specialty tool company got it's name from?

I always thought that was someone's last name or something else, but cool if they are based/manufactured right there! [thumb] [coolsmile]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Adjusted my intercooler up a bit because it's Twice as big as the others out there...food for thought.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
This isn't "right now" but it's the best I could do. From last Thursday's TNiA event at Thunderhill. It's a pretty safe bet that I had to give the Corvette a point-by shortly after this shot was taken, because they smoked me in the straightaways.

DSC_3717.jpg