Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Continuing my sedan ST build here from the new member post. I am not the first.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Keep the 2011 front end. I always thought it was a good looking bumper cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #8
Today. measured na versus ST 8788D483-7FA8-49C9-AA16-C8BEE8D39E1B.jpeg DADC6EA8-C620-4604-B428-19E04BCE393C.jpeg

Attachments

I can't remember if you've said, but do you have any plans to mod this when it's done? or are you gonna stay somewhat stock?

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #16
I can't remember if you've said, but do you have any plans to mod this when it's done? or are you gonna stay somewhat stock?
The ST already came with a mishi intercooler and CAI. The stock cold side pipe was broken at the symposer so I bought the mishi kit with both the hot and cold side pipes. The evap tube was also broken so I got a stock one from Ford. I'm also replacing the blend door actuators that are hard to get to before the dash goes back in. I don't know if it has any type of tunes. The exhaust is stock. I will be deleting the resonator and get a catless DP. Once I know its running correctly stock, I will begin the real work.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
The ST already came with a mishi intercooler and CAI. The stock cold side pipe was broken at the symposer so I bought the mishi kit with both the hot and cold side pipes. The evap tube was also broken so I got a stock one from Ford. I'm also replacing the blend door actuators that are hard to get to before the dash goes back in. I don't know if it has any type of tunes. The exhaust is stock. I will be deleting the resonator and get a catless DP. Once I know its running correctly stock, I will begin the real work.
Catless loses power on a stock turbo and doesn't give that much with a big turbo.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #19
Fuel tanks have the same PN on the 11 sedan and the 19 ST, however the EVAP system is different. The 11 canister is larger and has a separate vent solenoid with 3 pins. The 19 has a vapor pressure sensor on the line going from the tank to the canister and the vent solenoid is part of the canister itself with only 2 pins. The 11 canister mounts up between the tank and the spare tire well. The 19 canister mounted on the bottom of the spare tire well. The plan is to fab a bracket to mount the smaller 19 canister where the 11 larger canister was. I will replace the hard plastic lines with rubber hose since the 19 lines won't line up now. Fun times. 1649849030764.png 1649849001535.png

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #20
The 19 ST inside body harness mates up fine into the 11 sedan front section with the exception of the module under the passenger seat. There are no welded nuts on the floor brace so I will probably use self tapping screws and 3M tape. The carpet lays over the module anyhow so I'm sure it will be fine. 1649850204790.png