Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Woof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oil change, or something else?

I just take my skid plate off for the winter, so that at least I can do 2 of my 3 yearly oil changes, without having to do a take-off/re-install of the plate, which I leave on for the whole rally working season.

Since the Empire State Performance Rally is switched to mid may this year (from October), it will go back on then. [wink]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oil change, or something else?

I just take my skid plate off for the winter, so that at least I can do 2 of my 3 yearly oil changes, without having to do a take-off/re-install of the plate, which I leave on for the whole rally working season.

Since the Empire State Performance Rally is switched to mid may this year (from October), it will go back on then. [wink]
Nah, putting it back on. Had it off for the last week after the S280 turbo install to periodically check for leaks. Things are good n' tight and I have a rallycross in January so figured I would get it back on. Also removed and cleaned the underside cladding (which looks VERY rough) or what was left of it so the snow/salt don't get stuck and rust out the body.. 1576552296548.png

20191222_155549.jpg

Sold my Oxford White 2016 SFE on Friday, bought this Kona Blue 2016 ST on Saturday. I always wanted Kona Blue but couldnt find a 1.0L with the options I wanted in the color when I was shopping back in 2016. Got a new job recently that brought my commute down from 168 miles a day to 36, so I didnt need the 1.0L anymore. Decided to get what I really wanted.

About 44K miles, Recaro package and sunroof. Been in 1 accident but not bad, no airbags, and didnt even have to replace the bumper cover. All metal is straight. Headlights were a bit banged up with broken brackets, but I had euro lights ready to go in anyway.