Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Yep. That’s how I did mine. It’s the easiest way to get to it.
Kidding aside - bought a salvage ST from NJ/PA and rebuilding it. Full bolt ons and hybrid turbo, suspension, brakes, gutted interior with cage, still street legal. It's been fun.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
From last night. Didn't take it out in almost two weeks due to the salty-slush roads (Christmas rain washed everything away [emoji869])...

I'm kinda nutty for G-Shocks (got an ever-growing collection of 45+ o_O)...

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yes, I was never as thankful for an extended, heavy rainstorm as I was for that one for blasting away all of the effing thousands of TONS of salt they insist on dumping on the roads around here. [wink] [thumb]

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
^^^Yes, I was never as thankful for an extended, heavy rainstorm as I was for that one for blasting away all of the effing thousands of TONS of salt they insist on dumping on the roads around here. [wink] [thumb]
Salt is just f*cking awful! There has got to be an alternative, idk.
I know some rural areas use sand rather than salt, so as not to mess around with the environment.
Of course, that has its own issues with being kicked up onto windshields and paint.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Salt is just f*cking awful! There has got to be an alternative, idk.
I know some rural areas use sand rather than salt, so as not to mess around with the environment.
Of course, that has its own issues with being kicked up onto windshields and paint.
I'm old enough to remember when all cars rusted within 3 years.
Paint has come a long way. Sadly, the FiST is far more rust-resistant than the Pinto, but the paint isn't much better than the Pinto's either.

The Fiesta is an economy car. The FiST is what Ford could do with it to make it fun, at a price point. In spite of the glowing reviews it got in the press, it was not a big seller, and Ford sold most of them cheap.

These things will rust out if you drive them in the salty snow. Get a winter beater, if you have somewhere to park it. This car is a unicorn now, in the Americas.

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I'm old enough to remember when all cars rusted within 3 years.
Paint has come a long way. Sadly, the FiST is far more rust-resistant than the Pinto, but the paint isn't much better than the Pinto's either.

The Fiesta is an economy car. The FiST is what Ford could do with it to make it fun, at a price point. In spite of the glowing reviews it got in the press, it was not a big seller, and Ford sold most of them cheap.

These things will rust out if you drive them in the salty snow. Get a winter beater, if you have somewhere to park it. This car is a unicorn now, in the Americas.
Been considering a beater for sure! I go nuts with my stuff that's minty, trying to keep them that way... cars, watches, sneakers, etc.

I actually enjoy the things that are older, less than perfect, etc., a lot more. With a beater, you can have more fun withOUT all of the anxiety.