Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Might have to go find a coin op car wash bay! Love those ones with the wands.

I’m from Boston, used to visit the track as a kid. When my lady and I flew back last year for vacation we attended a concours there on the track. I had to get a flag to commemorate!

Yeah, I wish I could find one where they just 'time out' the actual USE of the wand/water, and not the actual time from the coins dropping into the slot, but that is non-existent anywhere.

In any case, any hand wash around here is going to be upwards of $40.00 anyway, so dropping $25.00+ into those coin deals is not so bad I guess. [wink]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah, I wish I could find one where they just 'time out' the actual USE of the wand/water, and not the actual time from the coins dropping into the slot, but that is non-existent anywhere.

In any case, any hand wash around here is going to be upwards of $40.00 anyway, so dropping $25.00+ into those coin deals is not so bad I guess. [wink]
Great drive through car wash not too far from my house. $17 for the top wash with ceramic coating. Barely have to use the drying cloth by the time you come out!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Don't you guys get cobweb scratches on those darker coloured cars? It would drive me crazy, that's why I bought the silver version.

Same color, just different nomenclature used for England/Europe/rest of world, which is "Spirit Blue'. [wink]
Ah, good to know. Mine is PB, but when I looked into ordering a paint marker it was SB.

I didn’t love this color when I got the car but it has really grown on me - how it changes in different lighting and accents the creases in the sheet metal

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ah, good to know. Mine is PB, but when I looked into ordering a paint marker it was SB.

I didn’t love this color when I got the car but it has really grown on me - how it changes in different lighting and accents the creases in the sheet metal
IF it were offered in '16 when I ordered it new, I would have gotten this color.

As it was, I was just about to order the Kona Blue, but I just did not like the close-up 'flake' in it, in bright sunlight (and yes I realize that is exactly what so many here LOVE about it, but it looked a little too 'Barris Kustoms' old school for my taste).

From a slight distance though (like that recent pic in the track pic thread), it is beautiful!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Possibly what we here in this country/North America call 'swirl marks'? [dunno]

rallytaff is originally from England, so maybe that's what these are called over there?
Actually I'm from Wales, land of sheep and rugby! Yes, they are swirl marks. Have never been able to get rid of them on ANY dark coloured cars!