Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Dual stacked out of the center of the rear bottom valance. Kind of like the valance brake light on a STI WRX, except vertically staked tips instead of a light
Like an over/under shotgun, an old Datsun 240/280 Z, or those Lexus LS-F outlets (only vertical instead of slightly angled)?

Yup, I haven't seen one for years in DFW. There was a guy on this site years ago, Peleton Racer, who had a heavily modified silver FiST in the Dallas area. I think he eventually "downgraded" to a Corvette, lol. I bought my little beast new; couldn't find a silver one at any of the local dealers so I special ordered it . . . took about four months to get it, but well worth the wait. I'm originally from Cali and lived several years in the OC after getting an MBA from UCI . . . miss the ocean and the mountains, but not the traffic. The pic is my little beast the day I picked her up from the dealer. I got the best deal on the special order from a small dealer in Whitesboro near the OK border. Mine was the only car there - every other vehicle on the lot at the time was a truck . . . this IS Texas, lol. DSCN1027.JPG

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yup, I haven't seen one for years in DFW. There was a guy on this site years ago, Peleton Racer, who had a heavily modified silver FiST in the Dallas area. I think he eventually "downgraded" to a Corvette, lol. I bought my little beast new; couldn't find a silver one at any of the local dealers so I special ordered it . . . took about four months to get it, but well worth the wait. I'm originally from Cali and lived several years in the OC after getting an MBA from UCI . . . miss the ocean and the mountains, but not the traffic. The pic is my little beast the day I picked her up from the dealer. I got the best deal on the special order from a small dealer in Whitesboro near the OK border. Mine was the only car there - every other vehicle on the lot at the time was a truck . . . this IS Texas, lol. View attachment 56239
I bought mine after a test drive back in 2014. Silver was my 2nd choice and I'm glad that I went with it. Coming up for an oil and filter change at 105,000. Only change after 8,000 miles with fully synthetic. Only one recall in all that time. Extremely reliable machine. Have kept receipts for every penny spent on it. Would buy another in a heartbeat.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
F5EAFA4D-E5C8-40E2-B404-905E6617A712.jpeg
I just cleaned two months worth of brake dust and gravel dust off my wheels so now they’re shiny again. It’s interesting how much more brake dust gets on the front since it does more work to stop the car.