Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
View attachment 59508
On a parking deck in downtown Cary.
Even after three and a half years of ownership I still love this car to the point that I will go on random drives just for the sake of driving it.
I still feel the same way after 9+years!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
They are 15" and are dedicated snows, the 16" Terras I still have in white are for the rest of year use. People seem to prefer the grays (and I really like them too), but whites just look fantastic.
That’s funny that you use the gray terras for the snow tires, I’ve thought about swapping my steelies for gray terras on my snow tire setup as well. I personally prefer the bold look of the white Terra’s slightly better but they both look great.
It’s kinda funny that we keep getting the same aesthetic mods for our fiestas, if mine was blue they would look almost identical. Seeing how good the gray Terra’s look on you car is really making me want a set.

SPhilli911

That’s funny that you use the gray terras for the snow tires, I’ve thought about swapping my steelies for gray terras on my snow tire setup as well. I personally prefer the bold look of the white Terra’s slightly better but they both look great.
It’s kinda funny that we keep getting the same aesthetic mods for our fiestas, if mine was blue they would look almost identical. Seeing how good the gray Terra’s look on you car is really making me want a set.
I stopped using steelies because the hub/hub bolts were just getting badly rusted and I figured it was because I had many Connecticut winters with no center caps or anything covering the hub and all the salt and chemicals they put on the road did damage. Who knows if proper wheels in the winter minimized that issue but that's why I got the Terras, it wasn't necessarily for the looks... but liked them so much I got the white ones shortly after.

To be fair, I copied the red mud-flap look from you after seeing a picture having the same wheels, it just looked too good. The red on a blue car is a bit funky, but having had the black mudflaps on the car for some 7 years I prefer the change. To think I almost ordered my car in white... :cool:

Edit: Well look at that it snowed!

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I stopped using steelies because the hub/hub bolts were just getting badly rusted and I figured it was because I had many Connecticut winters with no center caps or anything covering the hub and all the salt and chemicals they put on the road did damage. Who knows if proper wheels in the winter minimized that issue but that's why I got the Terras, it wasn't necessarily for the looks... but liked them so much I got the white ones shortly after.

To be fair, I copied the red mud-flap look from you after seeing a picture having the same wheels, it just looked too good. The red on a blue car is a bit funky, but having had the black mudflaps on the car for some 7 years I prefer the change. To think I almost ordered my car in white... :cool:

Edit: Well look at that it snowed!
Interesting point about the steelies not covering the hubs. Definitely not an issue for me because we hardly ever actually get snow but I can see the advantage of having that area covered.
Personally I like the red on blue look a lot. It’s very unique too.