Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

iso100

1000 Post Club
If nothing better at size 16" comes out by next summer, i will get those.
They're cheap and light which is nice. And the flat black lets you get away with not washing the brake dust off for far longer than expected. The just turn slightly brown-tinged but don't look bad at all.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
post a picture of your ST as it sits right now!

Are you just wearing h&r springs with stock shocks and all? And do you scrap or anything with the springs? And what size are your wheels and tires? Sorry for all the questions. Ha.
No worries man, yes I am on H&R springs and stock shocks. The H&R spring rate is about 10% over OEM, and the spring is a progressive design but the soft part is on the top side not the bottom where the compression happens. The wheels are 15x6.5, the tires are 195/55R15. Really happy with the current stance, no rub what so ever, ride is comparable to stock, will probably to Bilsten or Koni shocks when they are out for the FiST.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
No worries man, yes I am on H&R springs and stock shocks. The H&R spring rate is about 10% over OEM, and the spring is a progressive design but the soft part is on the top side not the bottom where the compression happens. The wheels are 15x6.5, the tires are 195/55R15. Really happy with the current stance, no rub what so ever, ride is comparable to stock, will probably to Bilsten or Koni shocks when they are out for the FiST.
Summer or A/S tires?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Do you think the shocks will be necessary in the long run? I really don't want to get into all that but I would like a little drop, which is why I'm thinking about the Springs. It's between the H&Rs and the Eibach Pro Kit. Pro Kit says it doesn't drop them as much as I might go with them.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Kip check out Cobbs new springs also. Their drop is about the same as Eiback.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
That's what I was just looking at. I would get the springs and sway bar but tirerack has them for cheaper, the sway bars at least. Haven't price checked the springs yet.