Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Took some artsy photos yesterday...
Trying to make a decision on wheels right now...
I'm really liking the hypergrams in 17x8

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whoa, this is sick! Wheel details please? Are these 4x108 15" Diameter?
Thank you! Yes sir they are! Specifically OZ Racing Rally Comp 15x6 et30 in 4x108. I really liked the OZ Rally Route but had a hard time finding smaller then 17". Luckily, I happened upon a gentlemen out in UAE who had two sets of new in box (though pretty old, manufactured back in 2005) Rally Comp wheels and I scooped one up!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thank you! Yes sir they are! Specifically OZ Racing Rally Comp 15x6 et30 in 4x108. I really liked the OZ Rally Route but had a hard time finding smaller then 17". Luckily, I happened upon a gentlemen out in UAE who had two sets of new in box (though pretty old, manufactured back in 2005) Rally Comp wheels and I scooped one up!
That IS a 'score', since OZed has stopped making available the silver color, R1 spec, subcontracted for M-Sport, 15x6, 15x6.5 4x108s altogether (I know, as I was trying desperately to get a set!).

[twothumb] [8D]

That IS a 'score', since OZed has stopped making available the silver color, R1 spec, subcontracted for M-Sport, 15x6, 15x6.5 4x108s altogether (I know, as I was trying desperately to get a set!).
Wow, that is fantastic! My hunch, or hope, was that their pedigree originated with a race team some where. I tried simple searches for this rim and Citroen (as they have it on the rim) but came up dry. Thank you for the info!

IMG_3737.jpg IMG_3736.jpg

brbauer2

Reminds me of the pic I took last year at ocean city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got one with a black as well.

Our group has a Magnetic and a newly purchased Green Envy. Waiting to get us all together.

Still no Race Red around though.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk