Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Stage rallyists will point them up and down (in order to see the tops of the uphill crests on the stage roads), as well as angling the outer ones (IF they use 4 to 6 of them in the hood 'pods') out to the sides as 'cornering' lights. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^15s or 16s? Which tires/size?

I REALLY like the way rally white looks on our cars, especially the Performance Blue! [twothumb]

I would go for a set of the Braid Fullrace As in white (and save over $100.00 A WHEEL over the gold color I want otherwise, in the process!), but I know that they will be gray-brown in less than a week around here. [:(]

I forgot if I asked this before, but the local (and state) cops don't bother you at all for the lack of a front plate, or is it sitting on the passenger side dash??

SPhilli911

^^^15s or 16s? Which tires/size?

I REALLY like the way rally white looks on our cars, especially the Performance Blue! [twothumb]

I would go for a set of the Braid Fullrace As in white (and save over $100.00 A WHEEL over the gold color I want otherwise, in the process!), but I know that they will be gray-brown in less than a week around here. [:(]

I forgot if I asked this before, but the local (and state) cops don't bother you at all for the lack of a front plate, or is it sitting on the passenger side dash??
16s and tires are 205/45R-16 Firestone Indy 500s, cheap but decent tires I've had good experience with before.

The only time I've ever been pulled over for no front plate is at the entrance to Lime Rock when the cops were looking for reasons to stop people. Otherwise, I've never had issues for the last 15 years of having no front plate on my cars and I dont put the plate in the window either. My second plate is in a storage garage somewhere. :LOL:

Thank you for the inspiration. :cool:
👍 I think they'd look good on just about any color. Not really the demographic I was going for, but there's a couple of older ladies that walk around my neighborhood that have complemented me for them... when they're clean that is. For them to take notice and actually speak up about it I must've done something right. I really need to get a less dusty brake pad now! Know any good wheel cleaners? I use some griotts garage stuff and some brushes that work decent but could be better.

SPhilli911

👍 I think they'd look good on just about any color. Not really the demographic I was going for, but there's a couple of older ladies that walk around my neighborhood that have complemented me for them... when they're clean that is. For them to take notice and actually speak up about it I must've done something right. I really need to get a less dusty brake pad now! Know any good wheel cleaners? I use some griotts garage stuff and some brushes that work decent but could be better.
Hey, I would be happy to get a compliment from old ladies haha. When I was putting the Terras on my car last weekend a family friend said, "Why in the world would you buy white wheels?" I've also had random people tell me, with a sarcastic tone, "have fun cleaning white wheels", so I've not met many people that like the color choice. :rolleyes:

As for cleaning them, I've had various white wheels on my car for 5 years or so now (the Terra wheels in the picture above are brand new, never had them on the car before then FYI, that's not how well I can clean wheels :LOL:), I have used AMMO Plum Wheel Cleaner (link), but I am looking to try something new, not because I think the AMMO isn't good enough, just to experiment with options. I just use standard sponges/ brushes you'd find at Autozone, but the wheel cleaner really does most of the job.

This weekend I will be trying Sonax Beast wheel cleaner (Amazon link) on my previous set of white OZ Superleggera WRC wheels to prep for selling and I can report back with before and after pictures and how I like the stuff.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I LOVE 'the look' of white wheels [twothumb], it's just that I'm so effing OCD that I'd be compelled to be out there twice a day cleaning them, as to the reason I am reluctant to get a set. [wink] [:(]

When I was putting the Terras on my car last weekend a family friend said, "Why in the world would you buy white wheels?" I've also had random people tell me, with a sarcastic tone, "have fun cleaning white wheels", so I've not met many people that like the color choice. :rolleyes:
Oh I know what you mean, it took a little time for my dad to see the light but other family members still give the "why would you buy those" look even when it's all shined up. Oh well, they aren't making the payments on it are they lol. As for cleaning, unfortunately I've been neglecting them, but to be fair I don't feel like washing them in the rain. The car gets so nasty I'd feel weird having bright white wheels and a brown/grey car. No point in washing the car, roads are super nasty and always wet. Yay Oregon lol. I probably spend the same time washing the whole car as I do the wheels, so I think I need a better product. I've used chemical guys soaps and sprays before and been impressed, and they can be found easily at Wally World, so I might try their wheel cleaner next. As for AMMO, I've never actually tried his stuff, but I assume when he's washing super cars with it it oughta be a good product. Let me know how the Sonax works, I always end up with little black spots in the corners that I have to pick at with my nail or something.

That is a huge intercooler. Does it interfere with air flow for the Radiator?
Not at all, where i live is realy hot summer (all summer 30+ degrees it hits even 40 some very hot day) and no problem at all, last summer i drove on highway with car in front of me, so air flow was restricted and my gauge showing 39degree outside, car temp was still same around 95 (i have torque app) but i also notice that euro cars dont suffer from overheating, now i have forged engine and i notice i run little hoter, but i put liners in and i know is not same heat transfer to cylinders as oem..

It is a Rhino Rack. You can get them though Etrailer or direct from Rhino. They have two variants, this one is the aero bar set up. Very solid, no wind noise but they are pricey.
How are you liking this roof rack? Have you put much on it?

I have 2 yakima front loader bike racks. The bikes sit pretty high on them, so does put a decent amount of stress on the bars. Would you be concerned?

How are you liking this roof rack? Have you put much on it?

I have 2 yakima front loader bike racks. The bikes sit pretty high on them, so does put a decent amount of stress on the bars. Would you be concerned?
not concerned at all. You can check the weight carrying capacity on the etrailer website. My heaviest bike is like 30 lbs, I think the Rhino rack is rated over 100 lbstrailer.com