Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Power seats coming to the 2015 Fiesta ST?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Can someone confirm if power seats will be available on the 2015 Fiesta ST?

I hope not,and I hope it doesn't get any power upgrades or anything for that matter,bc I'll be sooo jealous!
Haha

Folding mirrors and auto dim rear view mirror would be cool.

-ry

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I would definitely like folding mirrors, rear camera and dimming mirrors. Even integrated Homelink would be good.

Rear camera, auto dim rear view mirror , heated seats and mirrors standard......and better low beam headlight would be nice to have. I would guess pretty much nothing will change if it adds cost. The FiST is already too close in price to the FoST..........I say again..we are lucky Ford is selling the FiST in North America at all..........

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Just add them in yourself (Rear camera, autodim rear view mirror, with homelink, HID retrofits)
thats what I plan on doing.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I'm in the process of purchasing the OEM headlamps, which I'll be sending to SICKHID.com for HID projectors and LED light strips. I'm going to black out the reflectors. Cost TBD. I'll sell my OEMs afterward to recover some of the cost.

I'm in the process of purchasing the OEM headlamps, which I'll be sending to SICKHID.com for HID projectors and LED light strips. I'm going to black out the reflectors. Cost TBD. I'll sell my OEMs afterward to recover some of the cost.
Hey West, keep us posted on your progress and photos and review when you can. I think a lot of owners will be interested.......and you are, ah...... lighting the way.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
If it's cheaper than purchasing the Euro projector headlights then I may be interested in this as well, keep us posted.

CanadianST

I'd much rather the manual seats and stuff that's in it now. Power stuff are just more weight and more to go wrong, maybe I'm just alittle old school.

TheStig

If it's cheaper than purchasing the Euro projector headlights then I may be interested in this as well, keep us posted.
Probably wont be, i think we had priced out the Euro projectors at 600$ shipped on a group buy correct? and you would need to wire in the LED strip if you wanted functionality. Even if you got headlights for free basically (or used your own OEMs) and sent it to a retrofit place, the projector with bulb and ballast ETC will cost you at least 300$ for a good set, more if you want better. Then add in probably 200-300$ more to have them retrofitted to your headlight, plus lord knows how much shipping.

Sure it will be custom and look great, but you will be digging about 700-900$ into the piggy bank before buying a spare set of lights to send.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
EBut, retrofitting the OEM headlights with HID projectors (morimotos) will be so much better than the Foreign non-HIDs. I got my headlights from blue bomber for $250.00. Cost for HIDs with led strip is $780.00. I'll sell my OEM for $500.00, so my cost is $530.00

TheStig

EBut, retrofitting the OEM headlights with HID projectors (morimotos) will be so much better than the Foreign non-HIDs. I got my headlights from blue bomber for $250.00. Cost for HIDs with led strip is $780.00. I'll sell my OEM for $500.00, so my cost is $530.00
I dont disagree with you at all man, that is the right way to go. Just from a pure cost standpoint the EUDM ones are cheaper, especially if you can sell your stockers for 500 and only end up spending 100$ for the EUDM ones. Then you can replace the projector in there if you want and go HID for around the same price. Its apples to oranges when we talk HID projector retrofit, but even just having a projector that i could make HID would be 10x better than stock.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Probably wont be, i think we had priced out the Euro projectors at 600$ shipped on a group buy correct? and you would need to wire in the LED strip if you wanted functionality. Even if you got headlights for free basically (or used your own OEMs) and sent it to a retrofit place, the projector with bulb and ballast ETC will cost you at least 300$ for a good set, more if you want better. Then add in probably 200-300$ more to have them retrofitted to your headlight, plus lord knows how much shipping.

Sure it will be custom and look great, but you will be digging about 700-900$ into the piggy bank before buying a spare set of lights to send.
Valid points.

Now that westcoaST posted its $780.00, thats a little out of my price point. But factoring in that they are now HIDs its not too bad considering a good kit will run close to $200.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club

you make wiring the LED sound hard. it is the opposite. wiring the LED strip is literally as simple as adding exactly ONE pin to the harness and jumping it over to the positive wire for the sidemarker/corner lamp. 100% plug and play. DirtyBlueShirt and I wired and installed my headlights in about 30 minutes total. Adding the pin is SUPER easy. Use a flathead to pop off the white inner panel on the harness, push out the pin filler, add wire. Voila. EASY. I am a BAD electrician and I can easily do it. What's more, even with my harness modified I can swap back to a regular set of headlights with 100% functionality and the harness still looks stock.

You'd appreciate the stock low beams better if you had been driving a 2013 F150 XLT. Terrible headlights on low or high beam. It was like Ford penalized you for not buying the Lariat, FX4, or Platinum.

TheStig

you make wiring the LED sound hard. it is the opposite. wiring the LED strip is literally as simple as adding exactly ONE pin to the harness and jumping it over to the positive wire for the sidemarker/corner lamp. 100% plug and play. DirtyBlueShirt and I wired and installed my headlights in about 30 minutes total. Adding the pin is SUPER easy. Use a flathead to pop off the white inner panel on the harness, push out the pin filler, add wire. Voila. EASY. I am a BAD electrician and I can easily do it. What's more, even with my harness modified I can swap back to a regular set of headlights with 100% functionality and the harness still looks stock.
Its not hard at all but its something you have to do if you want to run them. Some may not even care enough to do so honestly. I still say if i wanted HID projector headlights i would buy the UKDM lights and either run a PNP HID kit or replace the projectors with Lexus ones or something with built in HID. That way im running a headlight that was already using a projector, plus the LED strip is arleady installed from the factory should i want to wire it up.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Here is what my 2011 Mustang retrofitted headlights look like. These were also retrofitted by SICKHIDS.com These were $580.00. The OEM lights were also reflector, not projector.