Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pulled the trigger on a ST

Hello everyone! After looking at Fiesta ST's for a few years I pulled the trigger and bought myself a 2015 Fiesta ST with Nav as the only option. When I went and test drove it there was Fiesta ST forum stickers in the windows before it got detailed. From what I can tell it only has a green filter, mishimoto intake piping, and a sound symposer delete. Love the car so far, and I can't wait to do some mods!

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello everyone! After looking at Fiesta ST's for a few years I pulled the trigger and bought myself a 2015 Fiesta ST with Nav as the only option. When I went and test drove it there was Fiesta ST forum stickers in the windows before it got detailed. From what I can tell it only has a green filter, mishimoto intake piping, and a sound symposer delete. Love the car so far, and I can't wait to do some mods!
All I can say is.....When are you going to post a wanted ad for Recaros?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Spork1569

All I can say is.....When are you going to post a wanted ad for Recaros?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
LOL no truer words have been spoken. If I had the money I'd be on the lookout for a nice set of Recaro seats but I don't see them in my future soon as awesome as they seem.

Seems to be the curse among us base Fist seat folks, settle for the cheaper option only to search endlessly for it later.

LOL no truer words have been spoken. If I had the money I'd be on the lookout for a nice set of Recaro seats but I don't see them in my future soon as awesome as they seem.

Seems to be the curse among us base Fist seat folks, settle for the cheaper option only to search endlessly for it later.
I had somebody looking out for me, ended up getting my brand new FiST with recaros a moon roof and orange paint for $17,000 (plus tax and reg). I can understand the recaros though, once I sat in one with them I swore to never buy one without them!

Spork1569

I had somebody looking out for me, ended up getting my brand new FiST with recaros a moon roof and orange paint for $17,000 (plus tax and reg). I can understand the recaros though, once I sat in one with them I swore to never buy one without them!
I'll have to see about going to one of the meetups so I can see what the buzz is about. It's rare enough to see a FiST in my area let alone chatting with a fellow owner.

You really got a good deal on the car, especially considering it's probably got the most sought after options and color. All it's missing is the nav but even then I have it and barely ever use it lol.

I'll have to see about going to one of the meetups so I can see what the buzz is about. It's rare enough to see a FiST in my area let alone chatting with a fellow owner.

You really got a good deal on the car, especially considering it's probably got the most sought after options and color. All it's missing is the nav but even then I have it and barely ever use it lol.
Yeah I don't think I would ever use the nav, Ive had it in a few vehicles before and didn't use it, the sync 3 is great because I'm a waze fan but in the RS i use my phones GPS rather than the integrated system

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm in the minority that didn't like the Recaros. I'd feel differently if I wanted to track the car, but the base seats are more comfy for a DD. Nice for long trips.

I'm in the minority that didn't like the Recaros. I'd feel differently if I wanted to track the car, but the base seats are more comfy for a DD. Nice for long trips.
That's my reason for not getting them too and hot days here in the South will eventually start causing problems with leather.