Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Purge Valve Part Numbers.

Has anyone gotten the new purge valve assembly for the 2014 MY. I see that F2BZ9C047A is the part number now, but when I search it up it says not available anymore and that this part number is populated F2BZ9C047C. Is this the 2016+ or?

I wasn't able to find any photos online.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Has anyone gotten the new purge valve assembly for the 2014 MY. I see that F2BZ9C047A is the part number now, but when I search it up it says not available anymore and that this part number is populated F2BZ9C047C. Is this the 2016+ or?

I wasn't able to find any photos online.
No that is just a superceded P# its essentially the same but possibly with minor tweaks.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
F2BZ9C047C is the number I get on the parts catalog with my VIN #. I have a 2017. I work in Parts at Ford

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #5
What is yours for?
Mt dealer advised this was indeed the part number I needed for my car, It was $170 but my stumbling has gotten worse and they could get it in 2 days so.

They advised its .6 hours to install, so I will just have them do it.