Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part # for 2019 Purge valve assembly

Hey guys. I had previously ordered a purge valve assembly (the wrong one evidently…this for 2012-2016 maybe) from Tasca parts (the part # of the wrong one was D2BZ-9C047-F 1X , but the whole assembly didn’t have the extra vacuum line(2 total) that goes to the air inlet after the MAF valve. I returned it but can’t find the proper part # and my car is running terrible bc of it. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve searched the forums and I’m going in circles.
I have a 2019 Fiesta ST

OP
AngryOrange
Thread Starter #3
Hey thank you I believe I purchased at the last time judging by the picture and one tube to the air intake. I think I found what I was looking for on eBay and unfortunately it’s $100 more like everyone else paid

OP
AngryOrange
Thread Starter #4
This is what I think I needed Sorry I meant the part number ends in an “E”. The part number ending in “F” didn’t have the second vacuum inlet hose going to the air inlet pipe for my year
3DCF38F1-A105-40DF-BCFC-6F00DE805ABF.jpeg