Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Innovations light bar. Useful or just cool looking?

I really like the way a FiST looks with all the rally finery on it, but if I bought a light bar, when could I actually use it? Can I turn them on out in the desert? Are there lights that I could mount that I could get away with illuminating on the road?

Pete

I have 2 6" driving lights mounted behind my grill. I use them whenever I drive up a mountain pass in the middle of the night. Like last night for example up Palomar Mountain. I have them wired into my highbeams so I can easily trigger them off when I see an oncoming car. If you are respectable and use them wisely they can be one of the best mods if you do night driving in remote areas.

OP
AnArmyOfJuan
Thread Starter #3
Well, [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION], that raises a question for me. If the auxiliary lights blew a fuse, would you also lose your low beams?

Pete

Funny you should ask because this happened to me last night. The lights I got came with a relay and fuse. Therefore it will only blow its own fuse. This happened to be my case. I have had a chance to replace.the fuse or find out why it blew one due to the rain where I live. I was still able to drive with my low beam and high beams on

OP
AnArmyOfJuan
Thread Starter #5
Good to know! Sorry to hear about the fuse blowing, but it's good to know that the OEM lights are unaffected. That could be catastrophic if it took your low beams down with it.