Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Randy at mountune must be god

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So I wrote Randy a 300 word email with some significant detail and this was his response:

"Hi, we charge $379 for each big turbo calibration. So if you want E50 and 93, for example, that is $379 + $379. We don't have Aux Fuel kit programming prices on the site, but we charge $400 for that."

Needless to say this is not the tuner I am looking for...

Those are close to some tuners' in-person, on the dyno tune prices. [crazyeye]

Just a heads up. I jumped on this tonight because Randy said he can help with my false positive crash detection on track as well:

09/30/21

Tunewerks Month End special offer! Today ONLY! Get a FREE custom tune with any Focus RS, Focus ST or Fiesta ST custom tune or T1 package!

All you have to do is visit www.tunewerks.comand add your primary item of choice to your shopping cart. Then add the second program. Once you go to CHECKOUT enter this discount code: SEPTFREE100

The price will be adjusted to FREE for the second custom tune! Let us know if you have any questions or if it's not working for you and we will help you out immediately. Thanks for checking out Tunewerks!

This ends tonite at 11:59pm PST! Don’t miss out!”
Great deal, thanks for the heads up Matt!

I ordered a Moderate 91 tune and an Aggressive E40 tune. [twothumb]