Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Motor Mount

Hello all, got my Fiesta ST this week and I was wondering if a Rear Motor Mount was still needed for the 2019 models. I wasn't sure if this was something that may have been fixed by the manufacturer or if it was still an issue with the current models. Any help is appreciated.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello all, got my Fiesta ST this week and I was wondering if a Rear Motor Mount was still needed for the 2019 models. I wasn't sure if this was something that may have been fixed by the manufacturer or if it was still an issue with the current models. Any help is appreciated.
The Question is...When isn't it NOT needed? Throw that junk in the metal bin.....Get an aftermarket RMM....you will thank us all later.

Absolutely - before I found this forum, I felt the engine rock’n’roll driving the car home. I haven’t looked for a replacement yet - can I make the switch in my garage without having to jack the engine?

SrsBsns

Absolutely - before I found this forum, I felt the engine rock’n’roll driving the car home. I haven’t looked for a replacement yet - can I make the switch in my garage without having to jack the engine?
Yeah, install is super easy and straight forward. You don't need to lift the motor to replace the RMM.

Se7eN

all you need is strong arms to wiggle the engine about a bit if in the case it doesn't line up exactly.