Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear shim issues

unatiwa.

So I recently installed some shims to adjust my rear toe and camber, but now the sensors that plug into the back of the hub can't reach the correct spot so I have to drive with abs off. Has anybody had to deal with this or have any suggestions.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
So I recently installed some shims to adjust my rear toe and camber, but now the sensors that plug into the back of the hub can't reach the correct spot so I have to drive with abs off. Has anybody had to deal with this or have any suggestions.
Yes. You can’t use those shims unfortunately. You can use the -2 degrees Whoosh plates but not the traditional adjustable shims. Like Typhoon mentioned above, be sure to remove the backing plates.

If you decide to machine sensor relocation brackets let us know please. The ones I made didn’t work 😂

OP
U

unatiwa.

Thread Starter #5
Yes. You can’t use those shims unfortunately. You can use the -2 degrees Whoosh plates but not the traditional adjustable shims. Like Typhoon mentioned above, be sure to remove the backing plates.

If you decide to machine sensor relocation brackets let us know please. The ones I made didn’t work 😂
I'm going to see if removing the backing plate makes a difference if not I will definitely let you know if I find something that works. Thanks!