Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Recaro Seats *SOLD*

Trader history for dak360 (0)

I have a set of converted Recaro seats from a 2014 Focus ST2. Converted to Fiesta St frame with fiesta airbags.

**Please Read**
Like another member I also used a set of seats from a wrecked fiesta for this conversion because I wanted to retain my factory ST seats. Although the donor car seats were not deployed the airbag light is on in my dash. If you are wanting to have the airbag light off you will need to use your factory seats to make it work. Once I put my factory seats back in my airbag light goes back off.

Located near Houston TX
Local pickup only.
Message for questions/contact info.
Price for the Pair is $750

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thank you,
GLWS

Last edited:
Really cool. Don't see these come for sale very often or ever really. Nice price too. Junkyard sets I see for FiST or Focus Recaros are always well over $1000. Right up my alley if I was closer and had the extra scratch. GLWTS.

These are a steal for that price and look super clean. Love the black middle panels the focus seats got instead of grey. glws!

Did you try switching the seat belts on the seats to your original ones? I bought st3 recaro on here and the airbag light isn’t on. Maybe I had to clear it once, I don’t remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
No I didn't use any of my original components because I wanted to keep my factory ST seats original. Had I used them or found seats from a completely undeployed car this light would not come on. In all reality this is an easy fix but I am selling my car now and have my original seats back in the car.

How would these differ from the FiST Recaros in terms of fit, finish, etc. in a FiST? Any oddities? I'm in the Houston area, BTW!!!

OP
D
Thread Starter #12
They fit in the car just fine. Since my car didn't come with recaros I can't say exactly that there is a difference. All I can say is they look nice and are comfortable.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
How would these differ from the FiST Recaros in terms of fit, finish, etc. in a FiST? Any oddities? I'm in the Houston area, BTW!!!
Focus Recaros are slightly bigger than Fiesta ones. So if you're a bigger dude or gall you might prefer those. Some larger people (height and mass) complain the Fiesta Recaros are a bit snug. I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs so my Fiesta Recaros are a lot more comfortable than the Focus ones because I feel more held in place.

Last edited:
Focus Recaros are slightly bigger than Fiesta ones. So if you're a bigger dude or gall you might prefer those. Some larger people (height and mass) complain the Fiesta Recaros are a bit snug. I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs so my Fiesta Recaros are a lot more comfortable than the Focus ones because I feel more held in place.
I wasn't aware there was a difference, as many have simply swapped over the seat components

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I have the st3 focus recaro swaps, 5’10, 150 and I really like them, not too snug but hold you on corners well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not very familiar with the seat swap and the wiring for the airbags. What would be needed from the Stock Fiesta seats to get the airbag lights off on these?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I'm not very familiar with the seat swap and the wiring for the airbags. What would be needed from the Stock Fiesta seats to get the airbag lights off on these?
If the new seats are from a specific year before or after 2016 (I think) all you need to do is swap the harness off the stock seats and put them onto the new ones. If they're in the same date range all you gotta do is bolt them down and plug them in. If there is an airbag light you can reflash a tune or unplug the battery which usually solves it.

If the new seats are from a specific year before or after 2016 (I think) all you need to do is swap the harness off the stock seats and put them onto the new ones. If they're in the same date range all you gotta do is bolt them down and plug them in. If there is an airbag light you can reflash a tune or unplug the battery which usually solves it.
How much disassembly is this? Im not quite sure what the harness consists of.

Does this swap retain full airbag deployment?