Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Remove Sirius button from Sync

Any way to get rid of the Sirius option in Sync? I don't use it and I don't want it there. I hit it every once and a while on accident and it bugs me. It's like when you buy a new computer it comes with a whole package of software pre-loaded that you just uninstall.

I would also be happy getting rid of the AM button as well.

Thanks,
-Peter

i would assume the only way of doing it is to reflash the sync with a modified firmware (if thats possible...) would love to do it if there is a way...

Unfortunately there is no way right now, and I don't think there will ever be a way, since the possibility of that level of editing to the Sync OS is not possible at the consumer level.

Drives me nuts that there's four options on the main screen under audio that I will never use, but the ones I actually care about (Bluetooth and Aux) are bumped to the second screen. Design failure. Can't wait to replace the whole thing once there's an aftermarket kit available.