Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Replacing Door Pillar Vinyl

VBA6Z*5420049*AA

Been obsolete for a few years. Found a set at Cost minus 25% from a dealer out of state.

Dealers hate idle parts and idle accessories are the worst. I work the shop counter at a ford dealer that’s how I was able to locate these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
VBA6Z*5420049*AA

Been obsolete for a few years. Found a set at Cost minus 25% from a dealer out of state.

Dealers hate idle parts and idle accessories are the worst. I work the shop counter at a ford dealer that’s how I was able to locate these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May have found some* Ordered them up...will call tomorrow to double check!

Thanks Man!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those other options on Amazon look very tasty also* Piano black and Carbon fiber! Good eye!

Thanks! I haven't seen anyone do this but I thought I might not be the only one. So even if it helps one person its worth posting

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Dude you rock. This exact thing happened to me. Funny thing is it the dealership is the one that messed it up...3 times. The last time they broken the clip on the trim. I hate my local dealership, especially the collision department, so much that I just will do it myself even though I have a warranty. Silly question but it came with the clips right? lol