Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

REV9 Street Coilovers

Anyone running these lately and what is your experience. For the price I am thinking of grabbing a set instead of just springs.

I've been thinking about getting them too. I had a buddy run the raceland set. They were decent but then I've never driven any other brands. I'm not much into lowered/stance. I actually like the stock ride height. I'm more interested in getting better performance from my suspension than lowering my car. I guess I'll have to start researching and see what works for me.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've been thinking about getting them too. I had a buddy run the raceland set. They were decent but then I've never driven any other brands. I'm not much into lowered/stance. I actually like the stock ride height. I'm more interested in getting better performance from my suspension than lowering my car. I guess I'll have to start researching and see what works for me.
Get a 2 or 4 point front lower bracing and Trunk brace* If you haven't already.

I have a 6 point brace in the front and a torsion bar in the rear. All vibratechnic motor mounts. Federal 595 RS-RR tires. Yes I know they're loud but I don't mind. Suspension would be next or a LSD.