Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2014 Track-focused/street-capable Fiesta ST 99k miles, Big turbo/Fuel/LSD $10,500 (Rebuilt title)

Trader history for Jabbit (2)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Car is located in New Hampshire. Price doesn't seem right to you? That's fine, it's not a car for everyone. 300whp on E30, 270whp on 93 on a dyno, both tunes included. Dyno tuned May 2023 by Freektune. Currently on 20psi and was really fast for me on track. Was waiting to get more comfortable with the car to make wastegate adjustments. Car should be good for 350+ whp all day. Miles will not go up, currently at 98,750 mileage. Please PM me with questions.

Bad:
  • Rebuilt title
  • Scratches on the roof
  • Blend door clicking (Driver's side, have the part)
  • Some missing interior trims
  • One key programmed, spare included
  • Drivers door unlock button on handle doesn't work, fob works fine
  • Airbag light on (Upgraded seats, have OEM non-Recaro seats available)
  • Check engine light for Catless downpipe (have J-spacer to install and/or Whoosh Catted/coated downpipe)
Good:
  • Garrett 2560r turbo with WOR Fab ported and v-band manifold
  • Low mileage (sub 30k) trans opened, inspected, resealed less than 1k miles ago
    • Contents of the trans - Quaife LSD, RTS Twin-friction clutch/flywheel, 4.3:1 final drive (big $$), replacement OEM slave cylinder, Motul fluid
  • XDI HPFP, upgraded MAP sensors, Bosch Injectors
  • Virtually every bolt on engine/suspension/brakes
Why am I selling? As time goes on, I've enjoyed working on/modding cars more than I have spending time at/on the track. I have a diverse passion for vehicles and I have my eye on getting to a better state in many aspects of my life as well as saving the funds for a possible new project in a few years.

Complete mod list:
Engine:
  • 2560r with WOR Fab ported and v-band manifold and Tial iwg
  • Whoosh hardpipes with Tial bov
  • Whoosh catless downpipe to MBRP exhaust....it's loud
  • Cobb intake (have top, not installed)
  • AEM MAP/Bosch TMAP upgraded sensors
  • XDI fuel pump with Bosch uprated injectors
  • Cobb FMIC
  • Mountune radiator, Whoosh upper and lower rad hoses, Mishimoto catch can, Pro Alloy overflow tank, Ford lower temp thermostat
  • Whoosh track spec RMM
  • Vibra "fast road" pass and driver side mounts
  • Whoosh coilpacks, fresh NGK plugs
  • Whoosh breather hose
Transmission:
  • Low mileage (sub 30k) from Pumaspeed
  • Quaife LSD
  • RTS Dual friction clutch with RTS flywheel and OEM slave
  • 4.3:1 final drive (gears have to be cut to install the final drive, this is an expensive upgrade to get all the required parts and pay for install, not an at-home job no matter what you see on the internet)
  • Shifter side and trans side bushings
  • Modified shift lever for shorter throw
  • Whoosh short shifter plate, red wrinkle shift knob and white pearl shift lockout
Brakes:
  • Front Whoosh 16" big brake kit with EBC blue pads, braided lines
  • Rear new OEM calipers with braided lines, EBC slotted/drilled rotors, EBC yellow pads
  • All pads/rotors have 50%+ life left
  • Motul RBF600 fluid
  • Boomba brake deflectors, Whoosh front bumper fog light ducts
Suspension:
  • ISC Coilovers with track springs
  • 2 point front traction bar, mid frame brace, rear torsion brace (forget what brands)
  • TB Performance front crash bar
  • BAF Trunk K-Brace (can be used with rear seat)
  • DNA rear camber plates
Exterior:
  • RPF1 from Oakos, 16x8 Bronze
  • 205/45-16 RE71R with roughly half their treadlife yet, probably heat cycled out if you want to set a perfect lap time but they are still super grippy
  • Hood is an OEM hood (OEM primed, not painted underneath) sprayed with truck bed liner, easy enough to strip and repaint
  • Rear wiper delete, black rear ST badge
  • Muteki open ended lug nuts
Interior:
  • Sparco Chrono Road driver and passenger seats on Sparco sliders
  • Planted (brand) seat brackets for both sides
  • Sync 2 with GPS
  • Innovate Ethanol % gauge with Whoosh gauge mount
  • No Sunroof, car had recaros but no longer does
Parts included but not pictured:
  • Windshield wiper arms, wipers, cowl (not on but easy to install)
  • Rear wiper arm, wiper, and motor (not on but easy to install)
  • Front fog lights (not on but....you get the idea at this point)
  • Replacement lightly used rear OEM calipers (to make them match)
  • Custom RPF1 center caps in black with gold Enkei logo
  • OEM ST Base seats (will plug in and turn off airbag light)
  • Whoosh v3 catted and coated downpipe with J-spacer installed (turns off CEL)
  • A LOT (most? Maybe all?) of the rear interior trim/carpet pieces; can't be 100% sure as they've been in a large pile for over a year
  • OEM ST Base rear seat back and bottom, assorted bracks/clips to reinstall + belts
  • OEM Molten Orange sideskirt cap (came off car but I kept it)
  • OEM Fiesta ST Rubber all weather floor mats
  • Covercraft Fiesta ST-specific all weather car cover
  • If desired, I can include the OEM HPFP, injectors, manifold, turbo - all in great condition

Recent maintenance:
Newer battery, newer alternator, fresh coolant fill and oil change, fresh spark plugs, alignment a few months ago. Windshield is brand new but just looks super dirty from the car wash, dried soap and no wipers.

What would I suggest the next step be with this car? Drive as is and embarrass cars on a road course. Or go crazy and get slicks, turn up the boost, and make Z06, GT350, and M owners question their choices at the track. Put the interior back in and the catted downpipe and it will be a fast street car. Or keep gutting it even further and try not to get arrested for driving like a hooligan on the street :)

I might be missing things, I'll update the thread as I think of things. Pictures included that were taken today (as well as an old one I found from an auction). Price is $10,500. No trades. I get that the price doesn't work for everyone. It's possible to part out the entire car and make money or even put back to near-OEM and have a Fiesta ST for almost free with some work. Please PM me with questions.

*****Pictures uploaded, I already see spots I miss when I washed it :(*****

IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0068.JPG

Last edited:
OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Pictures I found from Googling the VIN; previous owners did all the repairs. Lots of new front end bits included a brand new bumper, radiator support, headlights, etc.

Screenshot 2023-10-08 193645.png Screenshot 2023-10-08 193715.png Screenshot 2023-10-08 193743.png

Gs1504

Hi Jabbit, it’s George. Allen is trying to contact you on messenger in regards to purchasing your car. Good luck with sale!

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Hi Jabbit, it’s George. Allen is trying to contact you on messenger in regards to purchasing your car. Good luck with sale!
Hey! Just messaged him and you, thanks for reaching out. Got locked out of my old FB account so had to make a new one.

Gs1504

I had a great time getting to know you and the wife! — I just started a new job at a Volkswagen dealership so let me know when you finally want to get into one of those gti’s ;) Also if you’ve got anymore fiesta bits for sale let me know! Im always looking to add to my build.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I had a great time getting to know you and the wife! — I just started a new job at a Volkswagen dealership so let me know when you finally want to get into one of those gti’s ;) Also if you’ve got anymore fiesta bits for sale let me know! Im always looking to add to my build.
I messaged you on FB Messenger, had to create a new account.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Bump, price is lowered. Wouldn't mind having this gone before winter.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Price dropped to $12,500.

$250 Whoosh Gift Card for anyone that finds me a buyer.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Price dropped again. Would like the space in my garage back.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Price dropped to $11k. There is probably close to that in parts in this car.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Buy this car so I don't store it over the winter then decide to keep it.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
This car is still available for $10,500. It is stored over the winter but can come out for a perspective buyer. Can arrange pickup at local airport (BOS or MHT); car is registered/insured and can be test driven with proof of funds. Can be driven across country without hesitation (bring earplugs).