Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

San Diego! Just got a BOV and wanted some help!

Hey all! Just placed my order with Whoosh for my first mod, a turbosmart 50/50 BOV and I wanted to know what shops you would recommend for installation, or if someone has done it before I will drive to them and gladly pay or buy them some beer. Thanks!

You could probably handle the install. I'm saying that as someone who never modded a car until my FiST.

I installed a GFB DV+, and that is in the exact same location you would be installing the BOV. The only real difficulty is reaching the location with an allen key to remove the bolts from the stock DV and then tightening the bolts of the new BOV.

Here is a video of the install.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/turbosm...e-dual-port-fiesta-st-2014-2017/p/TS02031066/

I've noticed CJPonyParts always goes underneath to reach the DV location (they have a lift - must be nice). You could do the same if you jack up the car high enough. But for me and many, jack up the passenger side, remove the wheel and get to it from the wheel well.

If you search on the forum for GFB DV+ install, you should get a ton of different techniques to reaching that area. For me, it came down to a stubby little ratchet for a couple bolts and a super long extension and swivel head for another.

I'd help but I live on the wrong coast. I used to live in Oceanside years ago!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Witch 50/50 is it? The newest one that's is just plug n play?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #5
Understood! Thank you much for the feedback! I just don't have any tools on hand, so I wanted to explore a few different options! Thank you!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Ok. Does it have a lil grey plug hanging off if it?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #9
I will get the package tomorrow! Definitely will let you know!

Pete

Hey all! Just placed my order with Whoosh for my first mod, a turbosmart 50/50 BOV and I wanted to know what shops you would recommend for installation, or if someone has done it before I will drive to them and gladly pay or buy them some beer. Thanks!
If you need it installed or any part for that matter, I have done the vast majority of installations for people here in San Diego. From big turbo's to engine swaps, downpipes, and more. Message me and I will send my info over with price if you still need someone to install it.

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #11
If you need it installed or any part for that matter, I have done the vast majority of installations for people here in San Diego. From big turbo's to engine swaps, downpipes, and more. Message me and I will send my info over with price if you still need someone to install it.
Will do! Thanks!

Pete did a great job on my Mishimoto Radiator install. No issues at all. Very fair price and from watching him, he might be able to do it with his eyes closed!

BTW, getting close to having mine for 5 years. How much to reinstall my stock downpipe? Need to get smogged.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #13
Pete did a great job on my Mishimoto Radiator install. No issues at all. Very fair price and from watching him, he might be able to do it with his eyes closed!

BTW, getting close to having mine for 5 years. How much to reinstall my stock downpipe? Need to get smogged.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Great to know! Sounds like I found the person I was looking for!

Pete, you have a PM sent!

I will get the package tomorrow! Definitely will let you know!
Sorry to step on the thread. I’m considering the Mountune MR 230 kit and would need an installer as well
Sent PM to [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] but not sure it went thru