Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Shifter knobs

Looking to get a new shifter knob for the car.
Can anyone share a few website links?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SrsBsns

Here's mine:

I got it on CJ Pony Parts. I'm very happy with it. It's very light and was cheap. The Blue is like that RS blue and also goes pretty well with the blue lights on the dash/HVAC.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/shift-k...s-st-2013-2018-focus-rs-2016-2018/p/MSK415LU/

That said, I ordered a shift extender from Latheworks which should be here soon. It's a 5" extension and I'm planning on using a different knob once it comes in. I'll post a pic of it when it's installed. I like the idea of being able to use either set up depending on how I feel.

shift knob 1.jpg
shift knob 2.jpg

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the Ford Performance knob. Absolutely love it. Weight is just slightly heavier than stock and it feels perfect with the Mountune short shift adapter.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079H3SRZ9/?coliid=I1D6S4488YNL3I&colid=21NOXNITAY9MO&psc=1
I started with the mountune knob, but the top part started spinning, and after multiple calls, mountune wouldn't replace it. Got the Ford Performance knob from another member who was selling it, and it feels fine. A little bigger and heavier, but not too much. The look is growing on me, too.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
The Mountune knob is nice and with no shift pattern is a good anti theft device....my daughter also loves hers.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Here's mine:

I got it on CJ Pony Parts. I'm very happy with it. It's very light and was cheap. The Blue is like that RS blue and also goes pretty well with the blue lights on the dash/HVAC.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/shift-k...s-st-2013-2018-focus-rs-2016-2018/p/MSK415LU/

That said, I ordered a shift extender from Latheworks which should be here soon. It's a 5" extension and I'm planning on using a different knob once it comes in. I'll post a pic of it when it's installed. I like the idea of being able to use either set up depending on how I feel.

View attachment 24375
View attachment 24376

!

You my fellow FiSTer....Need a shift boot trim ring! jazz that shit up!

SrsBsns

You my fellow FiSTer....Need a shift boot trim ring! jazz that shit up!
I've thought about it but I think if I make any changes, I'll change the boot. I don't really care for the trim ring. Then again, I also turn the ambient lights off at night.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Here's mine:

View attachment 24375
View attachment 24376
I want that one!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have an Epco heavyweight in my SVT. 1st one came with a short shifter I bought. Liked it so much I bought another, the grey looked better than blue with orange and black. They made one with a countersink for the reverse lockout, so now I also have one for my ST. Their website says 227g. (1/2 lb) My reverse lockout one is 195g. I've never had an issue with it being hot or cold. It's bigger than the stock one, but definitely not too big. 20190112_144834.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up the Ford ST Carbon Fiber knob today. I like it better than the stock. Initial impression was it was smaller then I was thinking it would be, but I like the look much better than stock. Felt fine on drive home as well B75B91DA-70F4-4024-BCD9-69F87E9BB37B.jpeg

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Another vote for the Ford Perf knob. Doesn't get cold or hot. Just feels right every time. Added the RedlineGoods shift boot at the same time. And STILL haven't painted the shifter surround that a fellow FiST'r was 3d printing a while back!