Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Silicone reinforced coolant hose to the bottom of the pressurized reservoir β€”

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
OP
A
Thread Starter #3
This stuff is great, might need to do some due diligence on the working pressure you need for the cooling system though. I used it for bpv plumbing: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OUVFL9A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks, it's not friendly towards any significant bends, but pressure is well under half of the rating.

Off topic: did you do a write-up on those engine mounts by any chance that you can PM me a link to?
No, but it's not difficult, purchased from Whoosh needed to add spacers to the bottom two chassis mounts (used hardened steel washers, one on each side) and engine supported from underneath with a block of Delrin and a large jack... used copper anti-seize and treated any areas with light corrosion.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks, it's not friendly towards any significant bends, but pressure is well under half of the rating.

No, but it's not difficult, purchased from Whoosh needed to add spacers to the bottom two chassis mounts (used hardened steel washers, one on each side) and engine supported from underneath with a block of Delrin and a large jack... used copper anti-seize and treated any areas with light corrosion.
Sorry, I meant more of a review. Did they increase NVH considerably?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just wrote PUMASPEED....I Don't expect to hear from them any time soon though. Maybe ill get lucky!