Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Silver's NEOMAX coilovers with custom spring rates for your Fiesta ST

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Now available from Silver's - A fully customizable coilover kit for your Fiesta with a few day turnaround
no hassle
build a custom set up for a great street riding Fiesta or a track beast...
and there are no additional fees involved [rockon]

The Silver’s NEOMAX coilovers are independently height adjustable and come with an 18-month warranty.

• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
Default Spring Rates: Front 6K, Rear 5K

Link to product>>>https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/silvers-neomax-coilover-kit-2014-fiesta-st-custom-spring-rates-available

stock photo / actual photos coming when stock arrives at whoosh HQ

Last edited:

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Ooooo I've heard good things about Silver.

For anyone wanting to know more info:

[video=youtube;7SFTL06eo7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SFTL06eo7g[/video]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
What is the ride height range?
Drop Height Front: 0-3.9in
Drop Height Rear: 0-3.5in

As well as the spring RATE range, ;)
really anything
I have ranges on the site via drop down menu from 4k to 10k front and rear (I truly think you don't ever actually visit our site LOL)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
really anything
I have ranges on the site via drop down menu from 4k to 10k front and rear (I truly think you don't ever actually visit our site LOL)
I DO visit the site, just not on a daily/hourly basis. ;)

Does Silver actually adjust the VALVING range of these dampers to those 4K to 10K spring rates, or do they just claim that their standard valving within the adjustment knob range 'covers' that vast spring rate option range?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Is anyone running these, I am trying to find out if they have good ride quality
we've sent out a half dozen or so kits

these coilovers will need to be preloaded when installed
and there was one customer in California that did not like his set. Said they were too bouncy but he did order 1 step softer spring rate below the default listed on the site
As I write this I'm reminding myself to remove the options to select softer than default springs and only allow to select stiffer rates

Last edited:

DangerMouse

With no access to the adjustable camber plates, without cutting the strut towers, what do you set the camber at? Or do you have to guess and get an alignment and take them out and guess again? Also if I do cut the strut towers will an alignment shop know how to use the camber plates or would it be better to go to a performance shop? I'm a coilover virgin obviously. Thanks.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
With no access to the adjustable camber plates, without cutting the strut towers, what do you set the camber at? Or do you have to guess and get an alignment and take them out and guess again? Also if I do cut the strut towers will an alignment shop know how to use the camber plates or would it be better to go to a performance shop? I'm a coilover virgin obviously. Thanks.
you can use camber bolts plus there is some movement available on the coilover body itself. I didn't need camber bolts on my K-Sports to get them adjusted by a good alignment shop

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
I have a set on order, I will share opinions when I get them. (I swear I am putting Ron's kids through college at this point. But if you keep offering the best stuff at the best prices, I will keep buying it.) :)
thank you :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
djlawson17 Suspension, Brakes & Chassis 5