Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Since tasca is dropping the ball

PunkST

2000 Post Club
well since tasca is dropping the ball pretty badly on getting me my evap canister im thinking of looking at other options here. Any idea if the standard fiesta evap canister is the same part? Its seriously been a month with no product in my hands and the start of a bunch of excuses. I want my damn car fixed.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thats good to know. If they dont ship soon im filing a paypal claim and fiving a negative as hell review.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Why not just get one off a salvage? Bay auto always seems to have a few fist.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Talking with a person who works there it seems they totally goofed. Now im waiting to hear back if my part even got ordered by them. They at least refunded my shipping charges. Ill give em another week before i ask for a refund and hit up one of the other options listed here. Thanks for the help folks. Repairing my car always seems to be an adventure. :LOL:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
RE: TASCA - I've had them quickly tell me an item would take forever to ship. I've also had them "goof" and after 2 weeks and me calling them have them admit that they had no idea when the part would be in to ship. At this point I order parts from them when I know I will not be needing it in a while.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
I used them long ago on my svt conversion in my zx3 with no issues ( coming up on 10 years since i did that) things sure have changed.