Skid plate...

Member ID
I'm not sure what happened to OguNinja.

But, I'm still happy with the plate. There was an asphalt deformity (fissure) in the road near my house where they are doing construction. I had to center it as there were cars on both sides of the roadway, and trying anything else would mean a tire hit. I heard a gentle zing as the plate scraped towards the back edge. The back edge is about one inch or so lower than the front subframe.
Sorry for no updates, but I don't think this company cares much since the haven't replied back to me.
I just lost interest.

I'm sure they make a decent product, but their communication ability is severely lacking.
If they were local to me I might bother dealing with them, but I'll probably just get one from the skid plate guy on FB who has a good rep.

OP
S
Member ID
Thread Starter #43
Sorry for no updates, but I don't think this company cares much since the haven't replied back to me.
I just lost interest.

I'm sure they make a decent product, but their communication ability is severely lacking.
If they were local to me I might bother dealing with them, but I'll probably just get one from the skid plate guy on FB who has a good rep.
They don't lack in communication end of things. There might have been a break down in communication between you two, but they are still pretty responsive.

Go with who you like, ADF Customs makes a good product.