So, Cobb made a turbo.

Member ID
Cobb made a turbo for the STI.
Granted this won't really work with the FiST to my knowledge, but how long until someone ends up using one of these on a FiST or how long until COBB ends up making one for our cars.
I Just thought you guys might wanna see it if you haven't already heard.

Thought? I know this forum is mostly pro-COBB.

http://www.cobbtuning.com/COBB-TD05H-20G-8-Turbocharger-p/e1120g.htm

Member ID
You can technically bolt on any turbo you want, regardless of what car it was "designed for." It's just a matter of having the appropriate piping, spacing and tune to manage the newer/bigger turbo.

Member ID
Dear COBB,

Could you guys build a BorgWarner EFR 6258 kit for us who need a versatile turbo for daily driving? We would love you guys forever! Oh, and i would throw in on one too.

Marius

me32

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Dear COBB,

Could you guys build a BorgWarner EFR 6258 kit for us who need a versatile turbo for daily driving? We would love you guys forever! Oh, and i would throw in on one too.

Marius
And make it carb legal

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Member ID
Very cool Cobb has a turbo made for the STI:)

------------------------------

1) There is a FiST EFR kit available, costly and imported.

2) There is another EFR kit nearly ready to be released, US made and much less costly and I believe a better manifold which testing will show very soon.

3) CARB legal, sorry but very very unlikely, it costs a ton and takes a lot of time to get CARB approved, I highly doubt there is enough market to make it a viable solution as development cost would be considerable.