Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Socal GarageWorks Carbon Fiber Steering wheel

If anyone else has installed one of these would love to see how you optioned it. These things look absolutely sick! My problem atm is I cant decide carbon, forged carbon, full leather. Maybe I'll install all 3, can glue one on the passenger side and .....okay I need to settle down
DSC00009.JPG forged carbon with optional button part also made of forged carbon. Optional Led shiftpoint lights and optional information window in the 12 o'clock position. Also opted to keep my stock steering wheel which I sold for $350

Last edited:
forged carbon with optional button part also made of forged carbon. Optional Led shiftpoint lights and optional information window in the 12 o'clock position. Also opted to keep my stock steering wheel which I sold for $350
What does the information window show?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Wheel ordered. Thru socalgarageworks. Jaliscos price was crazy good but he said no fiesta wheels in stock that was the end of the correspondence. Socal was very helpful and let me add a few small requests to the notes which they said they could do for me. Photos once I have wheel. I asked about the red buttons socal rep said he thought it might be a fluke. I asked him to include the fluke with my purchase if possible :cool:

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #47
Nice! Glad to hear you finally purchased one! Can't wait to see how it turns out. How did you option it out?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Nice! Glad to hear you finally purchased one! Can't wait to see how it turns out. How did you option it out?
It was tough but I went standard carbon/black perforated leather, Black top stripe with button trim.
I asked via email if they could use silver instead of grey stitch and they said no prob just put it in notes. Splitting hairs with that one. I also asked for a red oem style ST logo on the bottom center of wheel to add a little pop. Example

Attachments

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #50
That's going to be a sweet piece when it's done! And as far as the airbag, I'm sure it's definitely possible! Look into it and see what you find! Write up a post about it after.

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

Heads up, if y'all are wondering why so many companies are popping up is due to Chinese production. Which are really good and comparable to the companies state side. Most of these probably come from the same shop. Could also find them on Aliexpress. Haven't searched for the FiST but the same thing is happening on other platforms like for my b6 A4 and GR Supra. I'm glad there's companies that are affordable.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Tomorrow is day 56 aka 8 weeks since I ordered my socal wheel. Was hoping it would ship sooner. Maybe its trapped on in the Suarez canal....

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #59
I received mine today. But unlike the sample on the website, the perforate leather section at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions were unfinished. How did yours turn out?

View attachment 40026 View attachment 40027
That's strange. Mine came all the way up. You can even see it in my photo if the first post if you look close enough. Maybe reach out to them and see what they say? I'm curious to know.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I received mine today. But unlike the sample on the website, the perforate leather section at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions were unfinished. How did yours turn out?

View attachment 40026 View attachment 40027
I noticed 2 wheels another posted on here and when checking the link for carbonplug (a few posts up) they appear to stitch em up like that too. I still havent received tracking or a wheel though.