Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD : 2014 Fiesta ST, Blue, COBB AP, Extended Ford warranty : Chapel Hill NC $19,050

Trader history for EcoBeast (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD...

For sale is my 2014 Fiesta ST 10,885 mi. This has been a great car and I would like to keep it but I am getting married and building a house so money is tight.[V]

When I bought the car new I opted for the extended warranty. This includes brakes, clutches, and oil changes through any Ford dealer. The warranty is tied to the car and not the person, so this will cover you as the new owner as well! I am not increasing the price for this coverage, that is a bonus for you.

20150624_083858_resized.jpg 20150624_083750_resized.jpg 20150624_083930_resized.jpg Cover Plasti Dip 1.jpg

Furthermore, I am including a Cobb AccessPort tuner with the Cobb Stage 1 kit installed.

You may also notice several parts on the car have been accented with black/red.
-Front lip
-Spoiler
-Gas Cap
-Hatch trim
-Engine Cover
-Wheels

This is all plasti dip and can be easily removed and returned to stock (I will do it prior to sale or leave it if preferred).

Just an FYI I am 6'5" and have plenty of room in the standard seats. The car also has Nav.

The only (semi) permanent changes are the red painted brake calipers and the mud flaps.

I perfer local sale but if you really want it shipped I can work with you on that.
$19,950 OBO

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call or text or shoot me an E-mail.

KKuhn18@yahoo.com
703-475-9898

Thanks for looking!
-Kevin / EcoBeast

jzimms

You wouldn't be interested in selling the AP separate would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.